Garage Sale - King HP Series Engine Bearings - 020
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
- 0.015" thick top layer for superior macro particle embedability and conformability
- 40 Vickers hardness to resist overlay migration and extrusion
- 450°F heat threshold for superior protection against friction and overheating
- Mains are 3/4 grooved for improved oiling to the rod journals
- Bi-metal aluminum silicon alloy featuring fine micro-bore finish
This item is garage sale priced because it has some scratches.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- High-load, short-duration racing such as drag racing, tractor pulls, monster trucks, etc.
- Medium-load, long-duration racing such as circle track engines using nodular cast iron crankshafts