Garage Sale - Griffin 1928-29 Ford Model A Aluminum Radiator
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Griffin Aluminum radiators give superior cooling over a brass/copper radiator. Features 2 rows of 1" tubes furnace brazed into the core which provides 40% greater tube-to-fin contact over a copper/brass radiator.
- Built-in HD automatic transmission oil cooler
- Hood support brackets are included
- Brackets on side for gille shell
- Brackets on top for support rods
- No "dummy" filler neck
This radiator is garage sale priced because it is missing the radius tod bracket.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Top Inlet: Center (1-1/2")
- Bottom Outlet: Left (1-3/4")
- Overall Height: 25.50"
- Overall Width: 19.75"
- Overall Thickness: 3.00"
- Core Height: 20.00"
- Core Width: 19.75"
- Core Thickness: 2.25"
- Tube Size: 1.00"