Garage Sale - GM Power Steering Pump With Chrome Reservoir
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP15647 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
We offer this Saginaw power steering pump with a new reservoir, billet cap, and new dipstick. Desirable early style 1965-79 pump with threaded and keyed shaft for easy pulley installation. Available in chrome. Hoses available from local parts stores.
Pump has a 3/8" hose barb for return line and a female 5/8"-18 inverted flare fitting for the high pressure outlet. Pulley and chrome hardware not included. Use bracket available below.
Pulleys available separately. AN6 fittings shown for racing applications.
This power steering pump is garage sale priced because the tube is bent.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Equivalent to to original pump found on:
- 1970-74 Camaro/Firebird
- 1970-74 Nova
- 1970-74 Chevelle/Malibu
- 1970-74 Monte Carlo
- Also can be used with 1982-88 T-Bird Rack & Pinion kits 91034340-POW, 910-32535, and 617-4835
More Like This
GM Power Steering Pump With Chrome Reservoir
Remote Reservoir Power Steering Pumps for GM & T-Bird
Tuff Stuff GM Saginaw Power Steering Pump with Reservoir
Sweet Mfg. 301-30055 Rear Mount Aluminum Power Steering Pump
Speedway Steel Power Steering Pump with Pulley
KSE Racing Products KSC1068-002 Rear Mount Power Steering Pump
KRC Power Steering 21200000 Replacement Inlet Fitting
KRC Power Steering 50010000 Cast Iron Steering Pump, V-Belt
KRC Ford 351W Aluminum Power Steering Pump Kit-6 V-Belt Pulley-7.2 cc
KRC 58020110 Cast Iron SBC Pump Kit, Serpentine Head Mount BoltOn Tank
Q & A
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.