Garage Sale - GM Power Steering Pump With Chrome Reservoir
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
We offer this Saginaw power steering pump with a new reservoir, billet cap, and new dipstick. Desirable early style 1965-79 pump with threaded and keyed shaft for easy pulley installation. Available in chrome. Hoses available from local parts stores.
Pump has a 3/8" hose barb for return line and a female 5/8"-18 inverted flare fitting for the high pressure outlet. Pulley and chrome hardware not included. Use bracket available below.
Pulleys available separately. AN6 fittings shown for racing applications.
This power steering pump is garage sale priced because the tube is bent.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Equivalent to to original pump found on:
- 1970-74 Camaro/Firebird
- 1970-74 Nova
- 1970-74 Chevelle/Malibu
- 1970-74 Monte Carlo
- Also can be used with 1982-88 T-Bird Rack & Pinion kits 91034340-POW, 910-32535, and 617-4835
Item DetailsThis power steering pump is garage sale priced because the tube is bent.
You may also be interested in:
Tuff Stuff GM Saginaw Power Steering Pump with ReservoirMore Info
Single Groove Power Steering Pump Pulley, Billet Aluminum, Short PumpMore Info
Gotta Show 131101 Mustang/T-Bird Rack & Pinion Power Steering Hose KitMore Info
5/8 Inch or 16mm to AN6 Banjo Fitting for Power Steering PumpMore Info
These Saginaw power steering pumps from Tuff Stuff come with a new reservoir, billet cap, chrome hardware and new dipstick. Desirable early style 1965-79 pump with threaded and keyed shaft for easy pulley installation. Available in powder coated black or chrome finish. Hoses are available from most local parts stores.
Pump has a 3/8" hose barb for return line and a female 5/8"-18 inverted flare fitting for the high pressure outlet. Pulley not included.
- Saginaw power steering pump with a new reservoir, billet cap, chrome hardware and new dipstick
- Powder coated black or chrome
- Keyed shaft for easy pulley intallation
- Pulleys available in plain, polished, and chrome
- 6" diameter pulleys not included
Works well with small block Chevy engine brackets 916-67920 or 913-32902.
Power steering pump pulley for use with short-style (1955-1968) water pumps. Available in plain billet only.
- For use with our 91032908 power steering pump
- Use with 2-groove lower crank pulley when using P/S bracket 91667920
- Pulley runs off outer groove of lower crank pulley
- 5/8" shaft hole w/ key way
- Chamfered on the back side to allow clearance on pumps
These stainless steel braided power steering hose kits will connect 1984-88 T-Bird and 1979-93 Mustang racks to most Ford or GM style internal reservoir power steering pumps. The hoses provide a custom look without the need to buy any additional parts. This kit is designed for drivers side pumps and may require hoses to be trimmed to length.
The kit includes:
- (2) 24" stainless steel braided hoses with 90° ends installed (rack end)
- (1) Banjo bolt assembly for the pressure connection to the pump with 5/8" or 16mm threads
- (1) Custom clamp cover for the return hose which connects to a hose nipple on the pump
- Rack fittings in this kit are one each, 16mm or 5/8"-18, and one each, 14mm or 9/16"-18
617-4835 Instructions (PDF)
Zinc-plated steel banjo bolt assembly for the pressure connection (outlet) to the pump.
Fitting 617-4830 fits our:
- P/S pump # 91032922-GM
- P/S pump # 91032908-BLK
- P/S pump # 91032908-CHR
WARNING: Fitting is designed to accept an AN-6 stainless steel braided wire high-pressure hose.