Looking for a low cost way to add rear disc brakes to your Ford 8.8" or 9" equipped hot rod, without searching the junk yards? Look no further. This Ford Racing rear disc brake kit includes OE quality single-piston calipers, 11.8" vented rotors, E-coated caliper mounting bracket, and all mounting components. Plus, the E-coated backing plate features an integral parking brake for a convenient install.
Kit is designed for the late model Ford 8.8" truck and 9" (New Style Big Ford housing with 3.15 bearings, 2.5" offset) rear axles. Will NOT work with Mustang 8.8" axle. Rotors are drilled for 5 on 4-1/2" bolt pattern. See Notes tab for important install info.
Will Not Work On 15" or 16" Wheels.
Axle Flange ID Chart
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Wheel spacers not recommended for use with brake kit.
- Does NOT fit Mustang 8.8" axle.
- Due to large 11.8" diameter rotor and floating caliper design, most production and aftermarket 15" wheels will NOT fit.
- 5 x 4.5" diameter passenger car bolt pattern with 2.780" center hub
- Fits housings with:
- 2" x 3.56" housing flange bolt pattern
- Big 3.15" diameter bearing
- 2.5" brake gap offset (housing flange-to-axle shaft flange)
Use with 17" or larger wheels.