Garage Sale - Dynatech® 1970-81 Camaro Small Block Headers
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
Dynatech® MuscleMaxx Headers are the absolute best headers you can buy for your Second-gen Camaro. They feature a nearly equal length, step tube design just like the racers run, giving you a wider powerband and more horsepower. The four bolt collector flange is unique in that it needs to be used with the Dynatech® reducer cones. This gives you a leak-free ball and socket connection that allows movement as the engine torques under acceleration.
These headers will bolt straight up to the MuscleMaxx dual exhaust kit when you use the Dynatech® reducer cones (at right). Reducer cones NOT included. Available with an extreme-temp silver ceramic coating or high-temp black paint.
- Fits nearly all 23 Degree S/B Chevy heads with six exhaust port bolts
- Fast Burn
- LT1 Heads
- No need to raise engine for install
- Clears accessories and steering without dented tubes to provide maximum flow
- 3/8" thick laser cut flanges for a leak-free seal
- Low profile collectors with ball and socket connections
- Stepped primary tubes for big power
- Equal length, long tube design
These headers are garage sale priced because they have been discontinued from our current product line.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- These headers will bolt straight up to the Camaro MuscleMaxx dual exhaust system when you use the Dynatech® reducer cones.
- All feature 3" collectors.
- For use with Small Block equipped cars ONLY.
- Kit includes:
- Color Instructions
This product has no reviews.