Garage Sale - D-Port Tight-Fit SBC Headers
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
If you have a ZZ4 crate motor or are using ’92-and-later LT1 or LT4 style D-port heads in your street rod, these tight-fit headers are for you. The tight-fit design fits in a wide variety of applications, and the headers have built-in OEM-style donut seals on the collectors so no gaskets or collector reducers are needed.
- Compact design
- OEM-style exhaust pipe connection
- 3/8” thick flanges
- 16-gauge tubing
- Header bolts and flange gaskets are included
Header Dimensions (GIF)
This is garage sale priced because it has been bolted on.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- ZZ4 crate engines
- 1992 and later LT-1 & LT-4 engines
- Compact design will fit a wide variety of early street rods
- Will not fit 1955-1957 Chevys, Camaros, Chevelles or other modern cars with crossmembers under the two center exhaustt ports
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Speedway Chevy 283-400 Oval Port Header Exhaust GasketView$14.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
This Speedway S/B Chevy 283-400 exhaust gasket fits standard oval port heads as well as D-Port heads such as those found on the GM ZZ4 crate engine (Fast Burn heads).
Ports measure 1-3/8" wide x 1-5/8" tall.Compare
Fel-Pro Gaskets 1470 Exhaust Header Gasket for SBC ZZ4/FastburnView$29.99