Garage Sale - D-Port Tight-Fit SBC Headers
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
If you have a ZZ4 crate motor or are using ’92-and-later LT1 or LT4 style D-port heads in your street rod, these tight-fit headers are for you. The tight-fit design fits in a wide variety of applications, and the headers have built-in OEM-style donut seals on the collectors so no gaskets or collector reducers are needed.
- Compact design
- OEM-style exhaust pipe connection
- 3/8” thick flanges
- 16-gauge tubing
- Header bolts and flange gaskets are included
Header Dimensions (GIF)
This is garage sale priced because it has been bolted on.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- ZZ4 crate engines
- 1992 and later LT-1 & LT-4 engines
- Compact design will fit a wide variety of early street rods
- Will not fit 1955-1957 Chevys, Camaros, Chevelles or other modern cars with crossmembers under the two center exhaustt ports