Add to Cart
Garage Sale - Billet Aluminum Early Ford Wheel Adapters, 4-1/2 - 5-1/2 Inch, 5 Lug
4.5" TO 5.5" -5 LUG ADAPTER
Out of Stock
Part # UP74366
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP74366 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because there are several scratches and dings in this adapter.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Billet Aluminum Early Ford Wheel Adapters, 4-3/4 - 5-1/2 Inch, 5 Lug
Billet Aluminum Early Ford Wheel Adapters, 4-1/2 - 5-1/2 Inch, 5 Lug
Wide 5 Wheel Adapter to 6-Pin Sprint Car Hub Pattern
Trans-Dapt 3614 Billet Wheel Adapters, 5 on 5 to 5 on 4-3/4
Trans-Dapt 3617 Billet Wheel Adapters, 5 on 5-1/2 to 5 on 4-3/4
Aluminum 1928-35 Ford Wire Wheel Adapters, 5 x 4-1/2 Inch
Aluminum 1928-35 Ford Wire Wheel Adapters, 5 x 5 Inch
Trans-Dapt 3610 Billet Wheel Adapters, 5 on 4-3/4 to 5 on 4-1/2
Wide 5 Wheel Adapter, 5 on 4-1/2 and 5 on 5 Inch
Speedway Aluminum 5 on 5 Wheel Hub Adapter
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
by TimTim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.