Garage Sale - Bell K1 Sport SA10 Helmet, Medium
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
InfoThe K.1 Sport is a multi-use, full featured helmet with aero styling and Bell's innovative Dominator chin bar design. The K.1's aerodynamic features enhance the helmet's stability in high-speed racing environments. The Snell SA2010 rated K.1 Sport is a great helmet for open wheel racers or kart racers who plan on moving into other forms of racing that require fire retardant helmets.
The K.1 Sport features a lightweight composite shell, comfortable interior fit and maximum ventilation with full chin bar, forehead and top vents. The K.1 Sport takes a 276 SRV Shield and each helmet comes with a clear shield and Bell visor strip as standard equipment.The K.1 Sport also features Bell's redesigned face piece with recessed areas that allow for seamless radio integration and easy installation. Racers can customize the fit of the K.1 Sport by using Bell's Cheek Pad Inserts in 5mm, 10mm, 15mm and 20mm sizes to tighten the fit in the cheek area. The K.1 Sport is pre-drilled for use with head and neck restraint devices.
Bell Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Multi-Use Helmet with Aerodynamic Features
- Lightweight Composite Shell Technology
- Aggressive Dominator Chin Bar Styling
- Standard Eyeport
- Superior Chin Bar, Forehead & Top Ventilation
- Recessed Face Piece for Seamless Radio Integration
- Available in White and Rubberized Matte Black
- 276/3MM SRV Shield (SRV-2 Pivot System)
- E-Max Plus Multi Density Liner
- Comfortable Standard Interior
- Pre-Drilled for Head & Neck Restraint Device
- Snell SA2010 Certification
More Like This
Impact Racing Super Sport SA10 Helmet, Silver, Medium, Chinbar Vents
Simpson Super Bandit SA2010 Racing Helmet
Sparco 0033050XS 0033050XS Helmet WTX5W
Impact Racing 1320 Side Air Helmet SA10
Arai GP-6S 2010SAH Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet, No Bill
Bell GP.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell RS7 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell KC7 CMR2007 Youth Karting Racing Helmet
Q & A
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative articl
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.