Garage Sale - Bassett IMCA Approved Wheel - 15X8, 5 on 5", No Beadlock
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Bassett IMCA approved 19 lb. steel wheel. Chrome-like powder coated. Available with 3" backspace.
- Patented five-spoke center design for low moment of inertia
- Biggest bead bump allowed by IMCA
- Spun-form rim shell for lowest runout possible
- Lightest weight wheel allowed by IMCA
This wheel is garage sale priced because it has some scratches and can't be sold as a first.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Bassett Silver D-Hole 15 Inch Wheel, Non-Beadlock, 15x8, 5 on 5, Silver$64.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
Bassett's 15 x 8 spun shell beadlock 15 inch wheel is the only IMCA approved beadlock utilizing 100% spun-form shells and rings. Spun-form shells and rings are stronger, lighter and have less runout than roll-formed beadlock wheels. Bassett brought back the 15 x 8 D-Hole style 5 on 5 bolt pattern wheel for the IMCA and asphalt markets featuring the same high quality spun-form shell as the Inertia Advantage wheel, but at a more economical price. Lightweight, yet strong enough for 3500 lbs. stock cars.
- 15 inch wheel
- 5 on 5 bolt pattern
- IMCA Approved
- Beaded shell to prevent tires from rolling off, very durable
- Spun-form shell provides the lowest runout on market (under .030') for better handling
- Valve stem behind center in window
- Silver finish