Garage Sale - Basset IMCA Approved Wheel, 15X8, 5 On 5, Silver
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Bassett IMCA approved 19 lb. steel wheel. Chrome-like powder coated.
- Patented five-spoke center design for low moment of inertia
- Biggest bead bump allowed by IMCA
- Spun-form rim shell for lowest runout possible
- Lightest weight wheel allowed by IMCA
This wheel is garage sale priced because it has been mounted and returned.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Bassett Silver D-Hole 15 Inch Wheel, Non-Beadlock, 15x8, 5 on 5, Silver$64.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
Bassett's 15 x 8 spun shell beadlock 15 inch wheel is the only IMCA approved beadlock utilizing 100% spun-form shells and rings. Spun-form shells and rings are stronger, lighter and have less runout than roll-formed beadlock wheels. Bassett brought back the 15 x 8 D-Hole style 5 on 5 bolt pattern wheel for the IMCA and asphalt markets featuring the same high quality spun-form shell as the Inertia Advantage wheel, but at a more economical price. Lightweight, yet strong enough for 3500 lbs. stock cars.
- 15 inch wheel
- 5 on 5 bolt pattern
- IMCA Approved
- Beaded shell to prevent tires from rolling off, very durable
- Spun-form shell provides the lowest runout on market (under .030') for better handling
- Valve stem behind center in window
- Silver finish