Garage Sale - Demon 98 Retro 3-Bolt Carburetor, Secondary
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Demon 98 carburetors were designed to replace Stromberg, Ford or Holley 3-bolt base carbs and their variations. By using modern technology and components, they were able to give you a far superior product than previously available. The Demon 98 also shares jets, bowl gaskets, needle & seat and other parts used on the Demon 4bbl carbs. They flow 205 cfm each and operate at 6-7 lbs. of fuel pressure and use common 2-5/8" air cleaners.
This carburetor operates as a secondary carburetor and should be used with one or more Demon 98 primary carburetors. This secondary carb does not have a choke or idle-mixture adjustments. Call our Tech Line for assistance in designing your intake.
- Compact side-hung float bowls
- Carburetor towers accept 2-5/8-inch period-style air cleaners or air horns
- Flows 205 CFM
- Uses commonly available service parts (gaskets, power valves, accelerator pumps, etc.)
- Achieves higher performance by using contemporary designs of air-entries, air-fuel circuits, and boost venturii
- Accelerator-pump circuits have interchangeable nozzles (squirters)
- Adjustable air bleeds provide a means to adjust fuel curves
910-9802 Instructions (PDF)
Effective Monday 2-21-11 this part is now offered without a warranty and is sold "as is".
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Demon 98 Secondary Carburetor
- Minimum 4-7/16" carb centers
- Inlet is .555 or 9/16 x 24 thread
- Accepts banjo fitting 427-2625 that goes to 5-16 hose
- Also bajno fitting 6174023 that accepts AN6 braided hose