PADS C2 SL AXLE SET
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP5121 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
AFCO proudly offers its line of C2 racing brake pads. These pads have gone through extensive testing in the toughest racing environments, and are derived from the latest materials in friction products and are made using the latest manufacturing technologies.
C2 compound provides exceptional high temperature performance and is designed to withstand wide-ranging temperature changes. This gives the driver predictable feel and excellent control qualities lap after lap. C2 has a high torque value yet has very long pad wear life while remaining rotor friendly. Perfect choice for use in the 500 to 1200 degree operating range.
- Includes 4 pads, completes one axle
- Withstands wide-range temperature changes
- High torque life
- Long pad wear life
- Rotor Friendly
These brake pads from AFCO fit the new F88 caliper or a standard SL style caliper. The C2 compound is designed for a wide range or temperatures and provides excellent cold bite while allowing aggressive brake power.
Best used on:
- F88 or standard SL style caliper
- Rear of dirt late models
- Front of asphalt late models
- Sprint cars using steel non-drilled inboard rotors
Pads are sold as a set of 4. (One set fits 2 calipers.)
More Like This
Afco 6651021 C2 Compound Brake Pads for F88 Caliper
Wilwood 150-2392 Gator Superlite Brake Pad
Grand National Six Piston Brake Pad, Speedway 156 Hard
Hawk HB103H.590 Performance 1969-1977 GM HPS Brake Pads
Ultra Lite Brakes UL 300 240 Series Full Metallic Brake Pad
Ultra Lite Brakes UL 200 UL 20 Series Brake Pad
Wilwood 15E-6084K Superlite Poly-E Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, .800 Inch
Wilwood 150-8855K Superlite BP-10 Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, .650 Inch
Wilwood 150-9766K Dynapro Brake Pads for Aluminum Rotor
Wilwood 15E-9820K Dynapro Poly-E Brake Pads