Garage Sale - ARP Import Head Stud Kits
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for ARP Fasteners to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 1012074201 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These Pro series studs from ARP are cold-forged to ensure molecular integrity. They are heat-treated prior to thread rolling and machining and are rated at a whopping 190,000 psi. The Pro series kits are also available with 12-point nuts, and all kits come complete with hardened parallel washers for an even load distribution and accurate torque readings.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
SpecsIt is for good reason that virtually every top professional engine builder relies on ARP Pro Series head studes for their all-out competition power plants. Simply stated, there's not a better stud on the market today.
More Like This
Offenhauser Flathead Cylinder Head Stud Kit
Stud Kit for Flathead Head Mount Generator Brackets
ARP Fasteners 135-3601 BB Chevy Head Bolts - 6 Point
Dura-Bond FKF-3 460 Ford Engine Hardware Finishing Kit
ARP 254-3708 Ford 302 w/ 351 Windsor Aluminum Cylinder Heads Bolt Kit
Edelbrock 9693 Cylinder Head Bolt Bushing Set, AMC
ARP 135-3603 Big Block Chevy Iron / Aluminum Dart Cylinder Head Bolts
ARP 151-4101 Head Stud Kit, 1938-48 Ford Flathead for Edelbrock Heads
ARP 154-4102 Head Stud Kit, 1949-53 Ford Flathead For Edelbrock Heads
ARP 254-4113 Ford N351 Cylinder Head Stud Kit, 1/2 Inch