Garage Sale - AFCOIL 10 Inch Coil-Over Spring, 2-5/8 ID, 525 Rate
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP105 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems, and in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: CHOOSE AFCOILS.
- Machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree
- Pressed to solid height and "pre-set" - eliminates potential for additional set
- Optimized material thickness and coil spacing
- Made of super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate
- All springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to be able to withstand even the most abusive conditions
- To further enhance durability, Afcoils are shot-peened and coated with a durable yellow finish
Afcoil Spring Rate Guide (GIF)
This spring is garage sale priced because it appears to have been bolted on and returned.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
AFCO Yellow 2-5/8 I.D. Coil-Over Springs, 12 Inch
AFCO Yellow 2-5/8 I.D. Coil-Over Springs, 10 Inch
AFCO Yellow 2-5/8 I.D. Coil-Over Springs, 8 Inch
AFCO Yellow 2-5/8 I.D. Coil-Over Springs, 4 Inch
AFCO 2-5/8 Inch Coil-Over Spring, 10 Inch, Black
Tru-Coil Racing Coil Springs, Front, 5 x 9-1/2 Inch
Tru-Coil Street Stock Racing Coil Springs, Rear, 7 x 14 Inch
Tru-Coil Racing Coil Springs, Front, 5-1/2 x 9-1/2Inch
QA1 Coil-Over Springs, 2-1/2 I.D., 8 Inch
Eibach Rear Racing Springs - 5 Inch x 11 Inch