Add to Cart
Garage Sale - ACL Tri-Metal H-Series Duraglide Main Bearings, Chevy 350, .010
Garage Sale - ACL H-Series Main Bearings, Small Block Chevy 350
Out of Stock
Part # UP20981
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for ACL Bearings to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP20981 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
ACL tri-metal H-Series Duraglide main bearings for S/B Chevy 350 c.i. V-8.
- Use H-series bearings with crankshafts that have oversize fillets and where engines run in the medium to high RPM range.
- H-Series bearings should be used if contact patterns obtained with P-series parts are too narrow. Contact pattern should ideally cover 2/3 to 3/4 of the bearing surface.
- If you aren't sure which type of performance bearing to start with, the H-Series will be your best choice.
These bearings are garage sale priced because they were loose packed and have some scratches.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
ACL Tri-Metal H-Series Duraglide Main Bearings, Chevy 350, STD
1939-48 Ford Flathead Main Cap Support
1949-53 Ford Flathead Main Bearings
1949-55 Cadillac 331 Main Bearing Sets
1939-1948 Flathead Main Bearings
1956-1957 Ford 312 Y-Block Main Bearings
Clevite P-Series 1955-69 Small Block Chevy Main Bearings
Clevite 77 Ford 2.3 Main Bearings
Clevite P-Series 1969-Up Small Block Chevy Main Bearings
Clevite H-Series Small Block Chevy Main Bearings