Garage Sale - AFCO Direct Fit 1964-67 Pontiac GTO Aluminum Radiator
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Although the Pontiac GTO is a head turner sitting still, we would rather see them moving. AFCO developed this bolt-in aluminum radiator to keep your GTO on the street and out of the parking lot. It features a more efficient crossflow design that still bolts into the factory holes. No modifications to the car are necessary; even the factory fan shroud and mount are retained.
- Built-in mounting brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
Directly replaces the factory OEM 15.5" core-height radiator. Outlets are on the upper drivers side and lower passenger side.
This radiator is garage sale priced because the mounting tabs are welded slightly off, will require slight drilling.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Core Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5"
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75"
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.