Garage Sale - AFCO Direct Fit 1960-78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Radiator
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
AFCO's Direct Fit aluminum radiators will bolt directly into your Chrysler A, B, or E-Body with no hassles. AFCO ensures that the bolt holes will line up, cooling lines are in the proper locations, your choice of either a driver's side or passenger side lower hose application, and OEM fan shrouds and accessories bolt up with ease. Plus, with two rows of 1" cores perfectly matched to the application, this unit has the capacity to cool both Small Blocks and Big Blocks (even with a power adder!).
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Tanks are made of .080” aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Billet filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
- Factory pressure-tested
This radiator is garage sale priced because the side bracket is a little bent and it has some bent fins.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- '62 Dart
- '62-'64 Polara, 330, 440
- '65-'76 Coronet
- '65-'74 Satellite, Belvedere
- '62-'64 Fury, Sport Fury, Savoy Belvedere
- '67-'72 GTX
- '68-'75 Road Runner
- '68-'71 Super Bee
- '66-'78 Charger
- '69 Daytona
- '70 Superbird
- '75-'78 Fury (Salon/'75 Road Runner)
- '70-'74 Barracuda, Cuda
- '70-'74 Challenger (R/T, T/A, Rallye)
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.