This is garage sale priced because it is missing the front bushing and couple of the leafs have been cut.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Racers using multi-leaf springs realize the importance of accurate arch, load capacity and durability. AFCO leaf springs are the highest quality racing springs available and give you features not available in any other leaf spring. These multi-leaf springs are constructed from high-quality chrom-vanadium steel and set to actual arch following the closest standards in the racing industry. These springs are then heat-treated to provide long life. The final process includes shot-peening to relieve stress in the materials.
- Chrom-vanadium alloy spring steel material is superior to others and provides consistent rates over a longer life span
- Teflon rub blocks between leafs reduces friction and maintains consistency of rate
- Tapered leafs reduce stress by 30-40%, prevents loss of arch
- Front bushing included
- Shot-peened after arching to reduce tensile stress, provides 3-5 times more service life to the spring
- Fits 1967-81 cars
- Car Weight: 2500-3000 lbs
- Arch: 6-3/8"
- Nominal Rate: 176
- Most popular choice rate for stock replacement big block cars
Front bushing is included.
AFCO Spring Rate Chart (GIF)
Rate: 176, True Arch: 6.375"
This spring is garage sale priced because it has been installed and returned and is missing the end bushing. The bottom leafs have been cut.
Leaf Spring Eye Type: