CAMARO ZL1 HEAT EXCH W/FANS
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP5619 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
AFCO Racing Products is proud to announce the launch of our new Heat Exchanger for the 2012 - 2014 ZL1 Camaro. Reduce temperatures up to 25° F and unlock the full potential of your ZL1 Camaro with a fast 2 hour installation time.
• All mounting hardware included
• Full color installation instructions
• Double pass design
• Dual row 1” tube core
• All aluminum TIG welded construction
• Laser cut tanks and brackets
• Will lower heat exchanger coolant temperature up to 25° F.
• Maintains lower coolant temperature
• Installation time approximately 2 hours
More Like This
AFCO 80275NDP Pro Series 2003-2004 Mustang Cobra Double Pass
AFCO 80280NDP 2007-Up Shelby GT500 Heat Exchanger
AFCO 80249N-FS 1999-2004 F150 Double Pass Heat Exchanger w/ Fan Shroud
Edelbrock 15405 E-Force Supercharger Heat Exchanger, 31,000 BTU/HR
Edelbrock 15406 E-Force Supercharger Heat Exchanger, 22,000 BTU/HR
AFCO 80284PROB 2010 & Up Ford Raptor/F150 Heat Exchanger w/ Black Fans
AFCO 80293NDPB 2009-15 Cadillac CTS-V Heat Exchanger, Black Finish
Edelbrock 15409 E-Force Heat Exchanger, Dual Pass, Aluminum
AFCO 80249N 1999-2004 F150 Lightning/Harley Double Pass Heat Exchanger
AFCO 80245N 1999-2004 F150 Lightning/Harley Single Pass Heat Exchanger
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.