Garage Sale - AFCO 80252-S-NA-Y 66-67 Chevelle Direct Fit Radiator
This radiator has been garage sale priced due to being reworked and some slightly bent fins.
This is a Satin Finish Radiator with No Shroud or fans, It does have a transmission cooler built in.
With the AFCO Direct Fit aluminum radiators you can use the same tools to install your new radiator as you did to remove the old one. These radiators were designed for a drop-in direct fit into the 1966 and 1967 Chevelle/Malibu V8 with no modifications needed. Has enough cooling capacity to handle high performance Big Blocks & Small Blocks.
- Built-in mounting brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- 1/8" Straight Filler Neck Hose Barb
More Like This
AFCO Direct Fit 1964-67 Pontiac GTO Aluminum Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1966-67 Chevelle Aluminum Radiators
Speedway Chevy SBC/BBC Universal Aluminum Radiators
Speedway Ford-Mopar Universal Radiator
AFCO 80127FNP Mopar E-Body Performance Aluminum Radiator 24.25 x 19 In
AFCO 80101FNP Performance Aluminum Radiator, 27-1/2x19 Inch-Ford/Mopar
AFCO 80127LWN Lightweight Single Row Radiator-23-5/8 In. Wide Tank Top
AFCO 80102N-16 Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 22 Inch
AFCO 80109N 1979-93 Mustang Racing Radiator - Big & Small Block Chevy
AFCO Direct Fit 1982-93 S-10 V8 Truck Radiators
Q & A
Ever wonder what the difference is between single, double, and triple pass radiators was? Click here to find out!