Garage Sale - AFCO 5-1/2 X 12 Inch Coil Spring, 5-1/2 I.D., 1400 Rate
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A
What's in the Box
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems , and, in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs, there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: CHOOSE AFCOILS.
Fits 1973 Chevelle/Malibu; 1973-1988 Monte Carlo, Cutlass, Regal, Grand Prix; and 1970-1992 Camaro.
These springs are garage sale clearance items because we have discontinued them from our current product line.
- Every AFCO Coil Spring is machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree, and then pressed to solid height and "pre-set." This process virtually eliminates any potential for additional set.
- AFCO has made a science of optimizing the variables of material thickness and coil spacing to achieve the best possible design for each rate and height of spring in their product line.
- AFCOILS incorporate the use of super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate. All springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to be able to withstand even the most abusive conditions.
- To further enhance durability, AFCOILS are shot-peened and coated with a durable finish.
- Black finish to be stock appearing
- 11" tall - spacers not necessary
- Fits most street stocks that require 5-1/2" springs
- Rates specifically for racing
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.