Garage Sale - AFCO '33-'34 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
When it comes to the cooling performance of these radiators, they are second to none. AFCO Aluminum radiators allow your car to remain at a constant temperature, which means that power delivery is more consistent. The uniformity of an all-aluminum construction radiator allows for the best pound for pound heat transfer characteristics.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory pressure-tested
- Filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
NOTE: Due to the modified nature of these vehicles, some radiators will require a minimum of drilling, etc. to mount.
This is garage sale priced because it has some fin damage.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
NotesWhen selecting Finish, Fan Shroud Finish, and Trans Cooler, here are the abbreviations:
- P = Polished
- SP = Single Fan, Polished
- N = No