Garage Sale - AFCO '33-'34 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP22296 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
When it comes to the cooling performance of these radiators, they are second to none. AFCO Aluminum radiators allow your car to remain at a constant temperature, which means that power delivery is more consistent. The uniformity of an all-aluminum construction radiator allows for the best pound for pound heat transfer characteristics.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory pressure-tested
- Filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
NOTE: Due to the modified nature of these vehicles, some radiators will require a minimum of drilling, etc. to mount.
This is garage sale priced because it has some fin damage.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
NotesWhen selecting Finish, Fan Shroud Finish, and Trans Cooler, here are the abbreviations:
- P = Polished
- SP = Single Fan, Polished
- N = No
More Like This
AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
1955-57 Small Block Chevy Brass Radiator
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
C&R Radiators 802-22190 Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 22 Inch, RH
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Q & A
Ever wonder what the difference is between single, double, and triple pass radiators was? Click here to find out!