Garage Sale - AFCO 20076LW GM Light Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.650 O.D. x .50 I.D.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
These steel racing bushings are what you need to win. They minimize alignment change during cornering since they do not deflect and dramatically free up the front suspension. The dimensions on these high quality bushings allow direct replacement of your standard bushing. They feature an inner sleeve which allows the bolt to be tightened without crushing or binding. Grease zerk included for lubrication.
- Minimizes alignment change during cornering since they do not deflect
- Dramatically frees up front suspension
- Dimensions allow direct replacment of the standard bushing
- Inner sleeve allows bolt to be tightened without crushing or binding
- Includes a grease zerk fitting for lubrication
- 1.65" Diameter
- 2.39" Long
- A-arm bushing sleeve must be drilled 9/16" with 9/16" mounting bolt on front applications
- Lower A-arm mounts must be drilled 1/2" with 1/2" mounting bolt on some rear applications
1.650 x .500
- Front Bushing
- 1975-77 Monte Carlo/Malibu/Chevelle/Regal
- 1973-77 Cutlass/Grand Prix
- 1971-96 Caprice/Impala
- 1973-79 Camaro, Firebird-T/A
- 1975-79 Nova
- Rear Bushing
- 1978-88 Monte Carlo/Malibu/Chevelle/Regal
- 1967-72 RB Monte Carlo/Malibu/Chevelle/Regal
- 1978-87 Cutlass/Grand Prix
- 1967-72 Camaro, Firebird-T/A
- 1968-74 Nova
More Like This
AFCO 20076LW GM Light Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.650 O.D. x .50 I.D.
Mustang II/Pinto Control Arm Bushing
Speedway Mustang II Front Suspension Strut Rod Bushing Kit
Speedway Steel Upper A-Arm Bushing, 1.275 O.D. x .670 I.D.
Urethane Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.400 O.D. x .500 I.D.
Replacement Bushing for Tubular Strut Rod
AFCO IMCA/UMP Modified Suspension Kit, Low Friction, 67-72 Chevelle
AFCO 20069 Steel Lower Control Arm Bushing, 1.4 OD x .5 ID x 2.94 Long
AFCO 20069LW Lightweight Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.4 ODx.5 IDx2.94
AFCO 20077 Steel Lower Control Arm Bushing, 1.900 O.D. x .563 I.D.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.