Garage Sale - AFCO 20075LW Lightweight Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.4 ODx.5 IDx2.39
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Minimizes alignment change during cornering since they do not deflect
- Dramatically frees up front suspension
- Dimensions allow direct replacment of the standard bushing
- Inner sleeve allows bolt to be tightened without crushing or binding
- Includes a grease zerk fitting for lubrication
1.400 x .500
More Like This
AFCO 20075LW Lightweight Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.4 ODx.5 IDx2.39
AFCO 20069LW Lightweight Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.4 ODx.5 IDx2.94
Mustang II/Pinto Control Arm Bushing
Speedway Mustang II Front Suspension Strut Rod Bushing Kit
Speedway Steel Upper A-Arm Bushing, 1.275 O.D. x .670 I.D.
Urethane Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.400 O.D. x .500 I.D.
Replacement Bushing for Tubular Strut Rod
AFCO IMCA/UMP Modified Suspension Kit, Low Friction, 67-72 Chevelle
AFCO 20069 Steel Lower Control Arm Bushing, 1.4 OD x .5 ID x 2.94 Long
AFCO 20077 Steel Lower Control Arm Bushing, 1.900 O.D. x .563 I.D.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.