Garage Sale - AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
When it comes to the cooling performance of these radiators, they are second to none. AFCO Aluminum radiators allow your car to remain at a constant temperature, which means that power delivery is more consistent. The uniformity of an all-aluminum construction radiator allows for the best pound for pound heat transfer characteristics.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory pressure-tested
- Filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
- 17” Core Width
- 3”Core Thickness
- 27” Overall Height (from bottom of bottom tank to top of top tank)
- 20.25" Overall Width
- 5° Layback
NOTE: Due to the modified nature of these vehicles, some radiators will require a minimum of drilling, etc. to mount.
This radiator is garage sale priced because the fins were bent in shipping and the right bottom bracket is a little bent.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
1955-57 Small Block Chevy Brass Radiator
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
C&R Radiators 802-22190 Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 22 Inch, RH
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Q & A
Ever wonder what the difference is between single, double, and triple pass radiators was? Click here to find out!