Garage Sale - AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Aluminum Radaitor, Chevy Engine
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
When it comes to the cooling performance of these radiators, they are second to none. AFCO Aluminum radiators allow your car to remain at a constant temperature, which means that power delivery is more consistent. The uniformity of an all-aluminum construction radiator allows for the best pound for pound heat transfer characteristics.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory pressure-tested
- Filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
NOTE: Due to the modified nature of these vehicles, some radiators will require a minimum of drilling, etc. to mount.
This item is garage sale priced because it has some minor fin damage.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- 17” Overall Width
- 3” Thick
- 27” Overall Height (from bottom of bottom tank to top of top tank)
- 5° Layback
Item DetailsThis item is garage sale priced because is has some minor fin damage.
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.