Apparel & Gifts
Garage Sale - AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Aluminum Radaitor, Chevy Engine
Add to Cart
Add to Build List
Item XXXXXXXX is on BACKORDER. We will ship it when it becomes available. Press "Continue" to add this item to your cart.
If you'd like to receive an email notification when this item is back in stock enter your email here:
To return to the page click "Cancel".
Not what you're looking for?
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
When it comes to the cooling performance of these radiators, they are second to none. AFCO Aluminum radiators allow your car to remain at a constant temperature, which means that power delivery is more consistent. The uniformity of an all-aluminum construction radiator allows for the best pound for pound heat transfer characteristics.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory pressure-tested
- Filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
NOTE: Due to the modified nature of these vehicles, some radiators will require a minimum of drilling, etc. to mount.
This item is garage sale priced because it has some minor fin damage.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- 17” Overall Width
- 3” Thick
- 27” Overall Height (from bottom of bottom tank to top of top tank)
- 5° Layback