Garage Sale - AFCO 1073-5 10 Series Steel Big Body Twin Tube Shock-7 In Comp 3/Reb 5
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
AFCO 10 Series Steel Sealed Body Twin-Tube Shocks offer performance, durability and value. With the identical internal components as the aluminum shocks, these shocks deliver the AFCO performance advantage lap after lap.
AFCO 10 Series Steel Body shocks can be mounted in any position without affecting performance. This allows you to mount the shocks "up-side-down" to save unsprung weight and give your suspension quicker reaction.
AFCO Steel Body Coilover shocks use an integral groove and available snap ring (not included) to provide easy installation of coilover hardware.
Compression and rebound valving numbers remain the same whether the shock is right-side up or upside down.
- Welded eye ring for superior strength
- Replaceable bearing for long life
- 5/8" shaft prevents flexing
- A wide selection of split valves and standard valves are available to fit a variety of applications and needs
- Can be mounted in any position to save unsprung weight
- Durable gloss powder coat finish for long life
- Compressed Length: 12.75"
- Extended Length: 19.50"
- 2.03" O.D. Body
Comp. Length: 12.75"
Extended Length: 19.50"
More Like This
AFCO 1073-5 10 Series Steel Big Body Twin Tube Shock-7 In Comp 3/Reb 5
AFCO 1075-3 10 Series Steel Big Body Twin Tube Shock-7 In Comp 5/Reb 3
AFCO 1073 10 Series Steel Big Body Twin Tube Shock-7 Inch-Comp 3/Reb 3
AFCO 1075 10 Series Steel Big Body Twin Tube Shock-7 Inch-Comp 5/Reb 5
Garage Sale - AFCO 1076-2 10 Series Steel Big Body Twin Tube Shock-7 In Comp 6/Reb 2
AFCO 13T Series Big Body Threaded Twin-Tube 7 In. Shock, Comp/Reb: 5/3
Afco 13T Series Alum. Large Body Non-Adjust. Twin Tube Shocks, Custom Valving
Bilstein F7B462010ZD Steel 2 In Shock 7 In Stroke w/ Ends Comp 9/Reb 1
Bilstein 20/40 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 2
QA1 SR2254P Street Rod Shock