Garage Sale - 9 Inch Ford Small Yoke
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A
What's in the Box
We found a limited supply of new small yokes for the 9" Ford. They accept the 1310 series U-joints (1-1/16" caps x 3-7/32"). Fits standard 28 spline pinion gear.
This yoke is garage sale priced because it has been installed and returned.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Thickness of ear where u-bolts go through is .818" or 13/16"
- Depth from face to bottom of u-joint cap recess is .520 or 1/2" plus
- Space between ears where u-joint caps fit is 3.211" or 3-3/16" plus
- Overall length is 4"
- Outside diameter at seal area is 1.813"
- Center to center of u-bolt holes is 1-3/8"
Item DetailsThis yoke is garage sale priced because it has been installed and returned.
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
1310 Series Chevy to Chevy U-JointMore Info
Universal Drive Shaft U-Bolts, 1-1/16 Inch CapMore Info
Pinion Nut for 9 Inch FordMore Info
High quality, heat treated forged steel replacement U-joints. Comes with outside retaining clips.
Speedway universal drive shaft U-bolts are forged steel for 50% more strength than standard units. Fits U-joints with 1-1/16" diameter caps.
Thread pitch on this pinion nut is 3/4"-20. Fits 8" and 9" Ford rear axles.
Note: Install adding red loctite to the threads.