Garage Sale - 525 Road Demon Jr. Street Carb
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Road Demon Jr promises to be the ideal carburetor for budget-conscious enthusiasts needing a carburetor for performance upgrades for stock to mild performance levels.
The Road Demon Jr shares many of the basic design features of popular Road Demon and delivers crisp throttle response, easy tuning, great fuel economy and great performance.
These vacuum secondary carbs feature sight glass in bowls, two corner adjustability, adjustable primary jets, three vacuum ports, single inlet and tuning manual. Choose size and manual or electric choke.
The choke plate linkage mechanism will interfere with most air cleaner bases and will require modification for clearance. Please see photos above for illustration of this interference and the type of modification needed to allow the use of this unit.
Effective Monday 2-21-11 this part is now offered without a warranty and is sold "as is".
This carb is garage sale priced because it has been installed, run and returned. This one will need to be rebuilt before use.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
The Road Demon Jr. works great with camshafts of less than 220° degrees duration @ .050".
Barry Grant recommends the following applications:
- Mild Performance V-6
- Near stock 260-305 c.i. V-8
Road Demon Jr. Carburetors Feature:
- Vacuum Secondary operation
- Manual Choke or Electric Choke
- Built-in Power Valve blow out protection
- Adjustable Primary Jets
- 2 Corner idle adjustment
- Vacuum ports: 2 constant, 1 ported
- Large diameter, trouble-free transfer tube with dual-captured O-rings
- Float bowls with EZ-Safe float level adjustment
- Can be affordably upgraded with BG Fuel System components
- Includes a detailed tuning manual
- Most tuning parts interchange from other manufacturers (Jets, Power Valves, Squirters, Needle & Seat Assemblies, Gaskets etc.)
More Like This
Holley 0-1850C 4160 Street 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-4412C HP Series 500 CFM 2 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-4777C 4150 Double Pumper 650 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Manual Choke
Holley 0-4779C 4150 Double Pumper 750 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Manual Choke
Holley 0-7448 350 CFM Gas 2 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-80528-1 HP Series 750 CFM Gas 4 Barrel Carburetor
Willys Carbs WCD80787-2 Racing 2 Barrel Carburetor, 350 CFM
Willys Carbs WCD44120 500 CFM 2-Barrel Racing Carburetor
Holley 0-80457S 4160 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-3310C 4160 Street 4 Barrel Carburetor, 750 CFM, Manual Choke
Q & A
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.