Garage Sale - 1964-70 Mustang Tri-Y Headers, AHC Coated
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This header pair is garage sale because they have been mocked up and returned. They do have some scratches from the previous mock up. They have never been ran or had gaskets mounted. Does come with exhaust pipe hook ups ( as seen in photos) No additional hardware or gaskets included. This is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
These headers are a replica of the Shelby TRI-Y header made famous in the 60's. They fit 260-302 V8s in 1964-70 Ford Mustangs* with automatic or manual transmissions (10.5" max clutch diameter). You will need bracket # 930-7609 listed below if car has power steering. These ceramic coated headers provide superior performance and durability.
- 1-1/2" - 1-3/4" stepped primaries
- 2-1/2" collectors
*See Notes tab for important install info.
- A/C: Yes
- P/B: Yes
- P/S: Yes (with bracket listed)
- Auto on Column: Yes
- Auto on Floor: Yes
- Standard on Column: No
- Standard on Floor: Yes
- 1967-70 Manual transmission cars require additional driver's side header clearancing around steering box.
- Fits manual transmissions using 10" or 10.5" clutch only. 1968-up bellhousings require drivers side header clearancing.
- Non-HiPo cars with manual transmission may need header clearancing for clutch linkage.
More Like This
1964-70 Mustang Tri-Y Headers, AHC Coated
Big Block Chevy Weld Up Header Kit, 2 In Primary, 3.5 In Collector
Speedway Flathead Ford V8 Center Dump Headers, Black Painted
Fenton® Ford Flathead V8 Cast Iron Headers w/ Gaskets
Speedway Economy Ford Flathead V8 Exhaust Headers, Black Painted
Trans-Dapt 11/07/95 CJS Chevy Vega V8 Conversion Kit
Schoenfeld 1014L Sprint Car Headers, 1-3/4, 3-1/2, Standard Port
Schoenfeld 1014LV Sprint Car Headers, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8, 3-1/2, Std Port
Schoenfeld Headers 1062VY Tri-Y Headers
Schoenfeld 130 Small Block Chevy Boom Tube Headers, Standard Port
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.