Garage Sale - 1955-57 Chevy Fuel Injection Fuel Tank - 16 Gallon
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A
What's in the Box
These 1955-57 Chevy car fuel tanks are hand formed from 304 grade stainless steel and are a direct replacement for your original. All fittings and flanges are also CNC turned 304 stainless steel to ensure a proper seal.
The fuel injection tanks have a 450 horse power rated electric pump installed and have two 1/2" npt outlet fittings. Must be used with an aftermarket 5-bolt fuel level sending unit.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
ApplicationThis tank uses a common Delco pump #EP381
- This pump has a 60 PSI capability
- Pump does require 13.2 system running voltage
- Pump is not internally regulated
This tank comes with mounting straps.
- Tank measures approximately 23" x 23"
- And it's approximately 8-1/4" deep in the middle, and 7" deep at the edge.
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.