Garage Sale - 1955-57 Chevy Disc Brake Bracket, Right Side
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP22409 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Just what's needed to update your classic Chevy! Eliminate those archaic ball bearings and gain first class stopping power all at once. This kit will increase the total track width by 1-3/4". May not clear some 14" wheels. Uses 1969-72 GM Midsize calipers and rotors. Bolts on with no machine work necessary.
This bracket is garage sale priced because it has been bolted on and returned.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
Rotor-Hat Bolt Set
Ultra Lite Brakes 980-6100 Floating Buttons
Wilwood 230-5567 Bolt Kit for Dynamic Floating Rotor
AFCO 7242-0029 F33i Series 1.25 Inch Caliper Cotter Pin
Afco 6690295 Abutment Plates for F33 Forged Aluminum Caliper
Afco 6690306 Abutment Plates for F22 Forged Aluminum Caliper
Wilwood 230-10483 Dynamic S Mount Rotor Bolt Kit
Wilwood Bolt Kit for Front Brake Bracket
Rotor Bolt Set - 5/16 x 3/4, Bolt Only
1964-74 GM Car Disc Brake Spindle Backing Plate Bolt