Garage Sale - 1930-31 STD Model A Roadster Windshield Frame
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 55530002GS1 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
InfoMr. Roadster® is the nation's largest builder and supplier of superior windshield frames! We offer beautiful reproductions for many applications.
Using only the finest quality and craftsmanship available, Mr. Roadster® will build a custom windshield frame for most automobiles, large or small. Mr. Roadster's® Custom Frames have been supplied for restoration jobs on all types of classic cars. Mr. Roadster® expertise is known internationally by authentic restoration enthusiasts and street rod builders alike.
For more information, call 1.800.979.0122 and ask for the Mr. Roadster® Windshield Department.
One piece construction. Chrome finish.
Note: No glass or windshield rubber included with our windshield frames.
This windshield frame is garage sale priced because it has a corner that does not line up properly.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Application1930-1931 Model A Roadsters
- 15-1/4" tall
- Top Section: 44-7/8" wide
- Bottom Section: 43-3/4" wide
More Like This
1930-31 Model A Standard Roadster Windshield Frame, Plain
1930-31 Model A Standard Roadster Windshield Frame, Chrome
1930-31 Model A Deluxe Roadster Windshield Frame, 2 In Chopped, Chrome
1930-31 Model A Deluxe Roadster Windshield Frame, Plain
1930-31 Model A Standard Roadster Windshield Frame, 2 Inch Chopped
1930-31 Model A Deluxe Roadster Windshield Frame, 2 In Chopped, Plain
1930-31 Model A Deluxe Roadster Windshield Frame, Chrome
1909-1912 Model T Roadster Brass Windshield Frame, Speedster
1913-1914 Model T Windshield Frame
1926-1927 Model T 4 Inch Chopped Roadster Windshield Frame, Plain
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some interior restoration products available at Speedway Motors.