Garage Sale - 1927-34 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Now you can get full-length header performance when you put a Ford V8 in your Ford street rod! These chassis headers are designed to fit 289-302-351W Small Block Ford V8s in 1927-1934 Ford cars and pick-ups. For factory style oval port heads - will not fit aftermarket square port heads.
- Full-length header performance
- Designed to fit in narrow street rod chassis
- Quality 16 gauge steel construction
Header Dimensions (GIF)
These headers are garage sale priced because they have some blemishes in the coating.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Headers fit inside the frame rails and exit under the vehicle.
- Headers will clear stock, Mustang, or Vega steering boxes.
- Check motor mount position before ordering.
- Fits with side or front motor mounts.
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled vehicles.
NotesArmor Hot Coating (AHC) is a heat resistant, ceramic coating applied to the outside of the header. This coating will reflect heat, which helps retain more heat within the header tube while simultaneously speeding up the exhaust flow. Not only will this coating help you make more horsepower, it also keeps your headers rust-free, looking great, and lasting longer (when properly maintained). If you are looking for a show-quality finish for your headers, this is it! Our AHC will withstand exhaust temperatures of up to 1300®® F.
- 2-1/2” collectors
- 1-1/2” primaries
- Auto Transmission: Yes
- Manual Transmission: Yes
- Port Shape: Oval
- Header Dimensions (GIF)