Garage Sale - 1926-27 Model T Windshield Posts, 4 Inch Chopped Chrome
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These 1926-27 Ford Model T 4" chopped posts are designed for use with Mr. Roadster® chopped windshield frame. One-piece design.
From the bottom most tip to the center of the pivot hole is 20-1/4".
These posts are garage sale priced because they have pits under the chrome.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Overall length or height is 22 ½”
- Top down to center of frame mounting pivot is 2-5/16”
- Bottom up to center of frame mounting pivot is 20-3/16”
- Top down to backside of radius at cowl is 16-15/16”
- Top down to front side of radius at cowl is 17-3/16”
- There are two tapped holes on inside of base for mounting from inside of cowl.
More Like This
1926-1927 Model T Windshield Posts, 4 Inch Chopped, Brass
1926-1927 Model T Windshield Posts, 4 Inch Chopped, Chrome
1926-1927 Model T 4 Inch Chopped Roadster Windshield Frame, Chrome
1909-1912 Model T Roadster Brass Windshield Frame, Speedster
1913-1914 Model T Windshield Frame
1926-1927 Model T 4 Inch Chopped Roadster Windshield Frame, Plain
1926-1927 Speedster Vee Windshield Frames, Polished Brass
1928-29 Model A Roadster Windshield Frame, 2 Inch Chopped, Plain Steel
1928-1931 Model A Closed Car Windshield Frame, Plain
1928-1931 Model A Vicky Windshield Frame, Plain
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some interior restoration products available at Speedway Motors.