Garage Sale - 1926-27 Model T Windshield Posts, 4 Inch Chopped Chrome
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These 1926-27 Ford Model T 4" chopped posts are designed for use with Mr. Roadster® chopped windshield frame. One-piece design.
From the bottom most tip to the center of the pivot hole is 20-1/4".
These posts are garage sale priced because they have pits under the chrome.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Overall length or height is 22 ½”
- Top down to center of frame mounting pivot is 2-5/16”
- Bottom up to center of frame mounting pivot is 20-3/16”
- Top down to backside of radius at cowl is 16-15/16”
- Top down to front side of radius at cowl is 17-3/16”
- There are two tapped holes on inside of base for mounting from inside of cowl.
More Like This
1926-1927 Model T Windshield Posts, 4 Inch Chopped, Chrome
1926-1927 Model T Windshield Posts, 4 Inch Chopped, Brass
1926-1927 Model T 4 Inch Chopped Roadster Windshield Frame, Chrome
1909-1912 Model T Roadster Brass Windshield Frame, Speedster
1913-1914 Model T Windshield Frame
1926-1927 Model T 4 Inch Chopped Roadster Windshield Frame, Plain
1926-1927 Speedster Vee Windshield Frames, Polished Brass
1928-29 Model A Roadster Windshield Frame, 2 Inch Chopped, Plain Steel
1928-1931 Model A Closed Car Windshield Frame, Plain
1928-1931 Model A Vicky Windshield Frame, Plain
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some interior restoration products available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.