Bell GT.5 Touring SA2015 Racing Helmet
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 90 business days for Bell to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
PLEASE NOTE: If the Bell helmet you have added to your cart does not show as ‘In Stock’ it is not expected to be available until October 2017. Please shop our current selection of Arai, G-Force, Impact, Simpson, Sparco, Speedway and Zamp helmets.
The new Bell GT.5 Touring SA2015 helmet is based on the HP5 design and is designed primarily for closed car forms of racing and offers high-end features and performance at an affordable price. The versatile design allows the GT.5 Touring to be used as a large eye port helmet with a standard shield or an open helmet with an adjustable visor peak that combines the feel of an open face with the protection of a full face model.
Lightweight carbon composite shell
- High-pressure molding system for improved shell strength
- Aggressive upper direct flow chin bar vents for outstanding ventilation
- Internal ventilation channels to increase pressure and accelerate airflow to maximize ventilation and cooling
- Hollow synthetic rubber gasket seal ensuring that air, water and dirt can’t penetrate into the helmet
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Ultra plush grey comfort-max FR interior fabric for improved comfort and superior moisture wicking properties
- SE03 3MM DSAF Shield (SV SE03/05 Pivot System) – Clear Shield
- Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) visor insert for improved anti-fog performance
- Large size eye port
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices
- Adjustable visor peak included
- Includes draw string helmet bag & hex wrench
- Colors: White or Matte Black
- Sizes: 7-1/8 through 7-3/4
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
- FIA8859-2015 Homologation
More Like This
Bell RS7 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Dominator.2 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GP.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GTX.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP5 Touring Carbon Fiber SA2015 Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet, No Bill
Bell GP.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GTX.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell M.8 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Q & A
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative articl
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.