Bell GP.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 90 business days for Bell to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
PLEASE NOTE: If the Bell helmet you have added to your cart does not show as ‘In Stock’ it is not expected to be available until October 2017. Please shop our current selection of Arai, G-Force, Impact, Simpson, Sparco, Speedway and Zamp helmets.
The new Bell GP.3 SA2015 helmet combines traditional F1 styling, versatile air intake system and lightweight carbon composite shell with leading-edge aerodynamic performance. The GP.3’s improved shield integration, double screen anti fog (DSAF) visor, rubber gasket seal and manual lever closable air intake vents provide maximum ventilation and clear vision in the most demanding racing environments. The GP.3 is a great option for open wheel, formula racers and karters who need professional features, performance and comfort.
- Lightweight Carbon Composite Shell
- High-pressure molding system for improved shell strength
- Superior ventilation system includes direct flow chin bar vents and manual level air intake vents
- Front chin bar gurney (duckbill) for improved aerodynamic performance
- Hollow synthetic rubber gasket seal ensuring that air, water and dirt can’t penetrate into the helmet
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Ultra plush grey comfort-max FR interior fabric provide improved comfort and superior moisture wicking properties
- Standard size eye port
- SE03 3MM DSAF Shield (SV SE03/05 Pivot System) – Clear Shield
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices
- Includes draw string helmet bag & hex wrench
- Colors: White or Matte Black
- Sizes: 6-3/4 through 7-3/4
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
- FIA8859-2015 Homologation
More Like This
Bell GP.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell RS7 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Dominator.2 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GTX.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GTX.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell M.8 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GT.5 Touring SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet, No Bill
Arai GP-6S SA2015 Racing Helmet
Q & A
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative articl
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.