GM Short Manual Release Bearing
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
High performance manual clutch release bearing for most GM 3-speed and 4-speed manual transmissions. Replaces throwout bearing 614-01B-BCA.
- Withstands high-spring pressure and high RPM operation
- Heat-treated and blanchard-ground to ensure trueness
- Ball bearing race packed with heat-resistant moly-based grease
- Nylon liner and bearing retainer for cool, quiet operation
- Overall Thickness (Length): 1.270"
- Face Width: 2.725"
- I.D.: 1.37"
- BUICK 1971-1980
- CHEVROLET 1955-1981
- CHEVROLET PICKUP 1961-1985
- CORVETTE 1955-1988
- JEEP WAGONEER 1971
- OLDSMOBILE 1964-1980
- PONTIAC 1959-1980