GM LT1 Exhaust Flanges, Stainless Steel
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
You just bought your LT1 and plan on using the factory exhaust manifolds, but noticed they have odd shaped collector flanges. Now what? These 304 stainless flanges bolt to the factory factory manifold and allow for a smooth installation. Flanges ared 3/8" thick.
Specify driver or passenger side.
You may also be interested in:
Stainless Steel Exhaust/Muffler Tube ClampsMore Info
Polished Stainless Exhaust TubingMore Info
These superior quality muffler tube clamps/u-bolts are 100% stainless steel. They are ideal for any exhaust system and feature a saddle-type clamp for added strength. Choose plain or polished. Choose from 1-1/2", 1-5/8", 1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/8", 2-1/4", and 2-1/2" sizes available. Thread size on tube clamps is 8mm-1.25.
- Stainless steel
- Ideal for any exhaust system
- Saddle-type clamp for added strength
- Thread size on clamps is 8mm-1.25
- Choose plain or polished
- Choose from 1-1/2", 1-5/8", 1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/8", 2-1/4", and 2-1/2" pipe diameter
Our fully polished 304 grade stainless steel tubing has a wall thickness of .07". Sizes available are listed by the outside diameter (O.D.) dimension.
- Available in 1"-3" O.D., sold by the foot
- Made of 100% polished stainless steel
- Seamed 15 gauge
- UPS up to 7'
- Priced per ft.
- If you want us to cut the tubing into smaller lengths than you are ordering, please tell us the lengths of tubing you need by keying that information into our comment area located just above the payment information of Step 2 of the Checkout Process.
- If your tubing can be cut in 3 ft. or 4 ft. lengths, the price will be discounted $1.00/ft.
- Please keep in mind that the longest piece that can ship by UPS is 7 feet. The longest piece that can ship by truck is 10 feet.
- There are no returns on this stainless steel exhaust tubing.