GM LS1 Lake Style Header Kit, 1-5/8 Tube, 4 Inch Cone
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Includes flange plates, pre-bent tubing, collector plates, block-off plates, gaskets, bolts and flanges for connecting an under-car exhaust system. Small block kits use 1-5/8" primary pipes. All tubing comes pre-bent. The 30" tapered cones can be trimmed as needed.
Item Details1-5/8" primaries
30" x 4" cone
You may also be interested in:
GM LS1 Lake Style Header Kit, 1-5/8 Tube, 3-1/2 Inch ConePrice: $214.99More Info
Extreme Lake Style Header Exhaust Hookup Gasket, 2-1/2 Inch$7.99Price: $6.99More Info
Book - How to Build High Performance Chevy LS1-LS6 V8sPrice: $19.99More Info
Lake Style Header Collector Exhaust Flange Gasket, 4 InchPrice: $7.99More Info
LS1/LS6 Header GasketsPrice: $14.99More Info
Vintage style street rods are hotter than ever, and nothing gives your fenderless rod an authentic dry lakes competition look like a set of lakester headers. These lake style header kits allow you to build your own weld up headers and tailor them to your vehicle. All tubing comes pre-bent. Tapered cones can be trimmed as needed. Lakester header kit includes parts to complete both sides.
- 5/16" thick flanges
- 16 ga. pre-bent tubing
- Collector flanges w/ block-off plates
- Flanges for connecting an under-car exhaust system (2" O.D.)
- Gaskets & bolts
These reusable triple-layer exhaust gaskets are perfect for your Lake style headers with bottom collectors. They easily conform to surface irregularities to create a tight, leak-proof seal. These header gaskets are stainless steel with a heat-resistant, rubber-based inner core.
- 2-1/2" diameter
- For 2 bolt lower outlet on Lakes Headers
- Reusable triple-layer gasket
- Stainless steel with a heat-resistant, rubber-based inner core
- 0.085” thick, ultra pliable
- Available for many popular flange configurations
- Easily conforms to surface irregularities to create a tight, leak-proof seal
- Works well with a wide range of flange surfaces and block and head materials
- Sold as a pair
The LS1/LS6 family of engines are quickly becoming the engine of choice for high performance street and race applications. Learn what it takes to build these engines right in this engine building book. 600 photos. 160 pages.
Replacement collector end-cap exhaust flange gaskets for Lake Style Headers with either a 4" diameter cone.