GM 10-Bolt with 8.5 Inch Ring Gear Rear End Differential Axle Cover
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Add some visual attitude to your rear axle with these chrome differential covers. They're stamped from heavy-gauge steel to ward off those pesky oil leaks, and chrome plated for long lasting good looks.
GM 10-Bolt 8.5 Inch Rearend Differential Cover
- Full size and intermediate Chevy and GM cars 1971-1994
- Axle types B, C, G, K and O.
- 1971-1976 Chevrolet full-size cars
- 1994-1996 Impala
- 1971-1981 Buick full-size cars
- 1973-1977 Buick Gran Sport
- 1972-1977 Pontiac GTO and Le Mans
- 1970-1981 Chevy Camaro and Z28
- 1970-1981 Pontiac Firebird
- 1971-1977 Olds Cutlass and F-85 and Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1971-1979 Chevy II, Nova, Buick Skylark and Olds Omega
- 1973-1977 Chevelle, Malibu and El Camino
- 1971-1977 Pontiac Ventura and Phoenix
- 1971-1981 Pontiac Bonneville
- 1973-1977 Monte Carlo
- 1973-1977 Buick Apollo, Regal and Century
- 1980-1994 Chevy ½-ton and ¾-ton pickups
- 1977-1994 GMC Jimmy and Chevy Blazer
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
1970-96 GM 10 Bolt 8 1/2 Inch Ring and Pinion, 8.5 R&PView$164.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
Many 8.5 Inch ring and pinion ratios to choose from.
- 8.50" diameter ring gear
- 1.625" diameter pinion
- 10 ring gear bolts
- 10 cover bolts
- 30 pinion splines
- Uses LH thread ring gear bolts - 7/16"-20
- 8.5 R&P
Note: When replacing a stock 2.56 (or numerically lower) ratio 8.5 Inch Ring and Pinion, the carrier must also be replaced with a 2.73 or higher ratio's carrier to compensate for the difference in ring gear thickness.Compare
GM 8.2/8.5 Inch 10-Bolt Differential Cover GasketsView$5.99