GM 10-Bolt with 7.5 Inch Ring Gear Rear End Differential Axle Cover
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Add some visual attitude to your rear axle with these chrome differential covers. They're stamped from heavy-gauge steel to ward off those pesky oil leaks, and chrome plated for long lasting good looks.
GM 10-Bolt 7.5 Inch Rearend Differential Cover
- Most GM intermediates 1965-1983
- Camaros 1973-1977
- Axle types M & P
You may also be interested in:
DVD - Richmond Gear Installation InstructionMore Info
Rear Axle BreatherMore Info
1310 / 1330 Series Chevy to Ford U-JointMore Info
Red Line 58204 Heavy Shockproof Synthetic Gear Oil, 1 QuartPrice: $17.99More Info
GM TH350/TH400 Oil Pan Bolt KitMore Info
Shows you how to properly install ring and pinion gear sets. Packed with information for correct installation procedures.
This rear axle breather will stop lube from being flung out of rear axle housing. Allows "breathing" of rear axle assembly. 7/16"-20 thread. Polished!
Install with thread sealant or Teflon tape. Can be used on various applications with appropriate plumbing components.
High quality, heat treated forged steel replacement U-joints. This u-joint only works with clips outside the end caps. Clips included. The caps do not have grooves for clips.
Red Line Shockproof synthetic gear oil is designed for heavily loaded racing and street differentials that see heavy shock loading. It contains a unique solid dispersant that cushions gear teeth to help prevent breakage. Red Line Shockproof gear oil provides the protection of a 75W250 with the fluid thickness properties of a 75W90.
Ideal for use in sprint, midget, and dirt late model differentials as well as in rear ends using spools or lockers.
- Fully-synthetic gear oil formula created from polyol ester base stocks offers excellent lubrication under extreme conditions
- High viscosity-index to provide relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change
- Ester base stocks and friction modifiers provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears
- Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oil
- Exceed API GL-5 specifications
- Engineered to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear
- Not recommended for most synchro applications due to the product's extreme slipperiness
Chrome bolt set for TH-350 and TH-400 automatic transmission oil pans.