G-Comp Unser Edition 1962-67 Chevy II Nova Front Suspension Kit
- This item 350200 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
This product contributed to making the Team Speedway '65 Nova the GoodGuys Autocross Champion in 2016!
Speedway Motors' G-Comp line of Chevy II Nova suspension parts is engineered for performance, strength and value. This G-Comp front suspension kit is a complete bolt-in front subframe assembly for the 1962-67 Chevy II Nova. This Pro Touring front end is an all-new performance IFS designed around Speedway's exclusive fabricated uprights (uses C7 Corvette hubs), and engineered for optimum handling and vastly improved control. G-Comp subframe kits will turn your Chevy II Nova into a real G-machine, ready to take on the autocross, road course, or the street.
The Unser Edition is designed with additional stiffness and race car like adjustability to make the most out of a caged car in autocross competition and high performance driving. The Unser Edition front end is designed to run wider wheels and tires while maintaining adequate turning angle and reducing scrub radius, for super tight cornering!
- Designed by the Engineers at Speedway; developed by Robby and Al Unser Jr.
- The Unser Edition is an enhanced G-Comp front end with the following components:
- Subframe features a chassis brace machined from billet aluminum
- The billet chassis brace holds the upper shock mount
- The upper shock mount position is adjustable, permitting use of multiple length shocks - Adjust your shocks in minutes!
- The new upper shock mount provides clearance for springs with large wire diameter
- The Unser version has an additional 3° caster over standard G-Comp arm
- Inverted ball joint on upper control arm allows use of deeper backspace wheels and tighter turning angle.
- Lower control arm has a recessed front strut to increase tire clearance
- Up to 275/35 R18 tires can be used in competition
- Kit comes with a 0.250" wall - 1-1/4" O.D. sway bar
- Allows for a large range of front ride height adjustment, working with a wider range of shock lengths and strokes
- Complete bolt-in front frame assembly replaces stock subframe
- Caster adjustable with laser cut inserts, camber adjusted with shims
- 2"x3" .120-wall steel tube rails for increased stiffness
- Lowers car 3" to 4" from stock, depending on wheel/tire combo
- Power rack-and-pinion steering
- Will work with 14" through 16" long shocks - not included
- Multiple brake packages available - not included
- The recommended brake kit and coil-overs from the options listed below
Kit includes front frame assembly, firewall support tubes, tubular control arms, uprights, hubs, standard sway bar, power rack and pinion steering, steering arms, and tie rods.
Recommended Brake Kits for G-Comp Series Front Suspensions:
Recommended Coil-Over Shocks and Springs for G-Comp Series Front Suspensions: (2 of Each Required)
- 1061340CT - AFCO Street/Pro-Touring Coilover Shock (non-adjustable)
- 1063845PTCZ - AFCO Pro-Touring/Race Coilover Shock (single adjustable)
- 100205 - AFCO Max Performance/Race Coilover Shock (double adjustable)
- 106284001CR - Afco 8" Chrome Coilover Spring
Unser Edition kits will test your drive train! Your power will be hooked to the ground, so be prepared!
- Depending on how and where you drive, your car can create huge G forces. You may need to Dry Sump your engine so it won’t starve for oil.
- An oil pressure light is a MUST, as our expert drivers can attest, time is limited during competition to watch the gauges.
- At least one day professional driving class is recommended for cars equipped with engines exceeding 500HP.
To learn more about the G-Comp line of performance muscle car suspension parts, CLICK HERE.
Read about the G-Comp suspension packages in action on our 1965 Chevy II, as featured in this article from Super Chevy Magazine; A 1965 Chevrolet Nova that Crushes it on the Track!
Brakes are offered in the 13" diameter.
- 13" brakes will require a minimum of a 17" wheel
What's In The KitEach kit from Speedway Motors is carefully packaged and delivered right to your door. Below is a list of all the items you should expect to receive when you order this kit. Some of these items may also be available for sale individually if you're here looking for replacement parts.
G-Comp Front Subframe Hardware KitPart # 91035702Qty x 1
G-Comp Unser Edition Spindle UprightPart # 3501100Qty x 1
Narrow Power Steering Rack for G-Comp KitPart # 91035340Qty x 1
G-comp Sway Bar Mount Kit for 1962-67 Chevy II NovaPart # 91035900Qty x 1
G-Comp Front Suspension Sway Bar Arms, 1962-67 Chevy IIPart # 91035250Qty x 1
G-Comp 1962-67 Nova Heavy Duty Sway BarPart # 91035200Qty x 1
G-Comp Billet Rack Mount KtPart # 350022Qty x 1
G-Comp Unser Edition Chevy II SPTUBESPart # 350202Qty x 1
C-Comp Unser Edition Upper Control ArmsPart # 350203Qty x 1
G-Comp Steering Arms for 1962-67 Chevy II Nova Front SuspensionPart # 91035010Qty x 1
G-Comp Unser Edition Chevy II Shock MountPart # 350206Qty x 1
350200 InstructionsPart # 350200.INSTRQty x 1
AC Delco FW412 Original Equipment Front Wheel Hub and Bearing AssemblyPart # 350350Qty x 2
Unser Edition Hub Bolt KitPart # 350207Qty x 1
G-Comp Unser Edition Complete Front Clip, 1962-67 NovaPart # 3502010Qty x 1
More Like This
G-Comp Unser Edition 1968-79 Nova Front Suspension Kit
G-Comp 1962-67 Chevy II Nova Front Suspension Kit
G-Comp Unser Edition 1967-69 Camaro Front Suspension Kit
1962-67 Chevy II Nova Bolt-On Front End Mustang II Crossmember
QA1 5280 Torque Arm, Steel, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 5282 Torque Arm, Steel, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 5283 Adjustable Rear Frame Support, Adjustable, Steel, GM A-Body
G-Comp 1967-69 Camaro Front Suspension Kit
1962-67 Chevy II Nova Front End Bolt-On Gasser Axle Suspension Kit
Heidts 1967-1969 Camaro/1968-1972 Nova Complete Subframe Base Kit
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.