G-Comp Lower Tubular Control Arms for 62-67 Nova/Chevy II Suspension
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item 91035600 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This product contributed to making the Team Speedway '65 Nova the GoodGuys Autocross Champion in 2016!
These G-Comp lower tubular control arms feature solid steel construction with a natural finish.
- Lower control arms as used in G-Comp 1962-67 Nova/Chevy II suspension kits 350110/350500/350510/350100
- Delrin bushings and heavy duty ball joints included
- Not for use with any other kit or crossmember
- Sold as a pair
- Overall Length: 16"
- Overall Width: 12"
NotesPlease note that these control arms are custom built for the G-Comp front end application. As they are custom to this specific G-Comp front end assembly, they are not applicable to any other Nova type or vehicle application. As such, they are only to be used in conjunction with the G-Comp front end as intended. These are not o/e replacement control arms.
More Like This
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Upper Control Arms, Stock Width, Pair
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Upper Control Arms, 5/8 Inch Narrower
QA1 52308 Tubular Control Arm, Front Lower, Mopar B/E-Body
QA1 52317 Pro Touring Race Control Arms, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 52364 Pro Touring Race Control Arm, GM A/G-Body
QA1 52321 Pro Touring Race Control Arm, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 52322 Pro Touring Race Control Arms, Front Upper, GM A-Body
QA1 52319 Pro Touring Race Control Arm, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 52365 Pro Touring Race Control Arm, GM A/G-Body
QA1 52366 Pro Touring Race Control Arm, Lower, S10, S15