G-Comp 2 Inch Drop Performance Spindles for GM A/F/X-Body Muscle Cars
Introducing G-Comp GM muscle car performance suspension parts from Speedway Motors. These one-piece forged steel spindles are designed to work with GM A/F/X body cars. GComp spindles are engineered for lower ride height, improved negative camber gain and positive caster gain, plus more adjustable alignment. They correspond with OEM parts and provide an overall 2" drop in ride height.
- Fits 1967-1969 Camaro, 1968-1972 Nova, 1964-1972 Chevelle
- One-piece forged steel construction
- Provides 2-inch dropped ride height
- Upper ball joint raised and relocated to provide added negative camber gain
- Improved alignment adjustability
- Utilizes OEM bolt-on steering arms
- Works with OEM and aftermarket disc brake kits (utilizing OEM disc brake spindle)
Read about the G-Comp suspension packages in action on our 1965 Chevy II, as featured in this article from Super Chevy Magazine; A 1965 Chevrolet Nova that Crushes it on the Track!
More Like This
Speedway Mustang II 2 Inch Drop Dropped Steel Spindles
1955-57 Chevy Dropped Spindle Kit for GM Metric Calipers
M&W SP-325F Forged Aluminum Sprint Car Spindle
Henchcraft® Chassis Mini Lightning Spring Front Spindle
Speedway Motors 3-Piece 1979-Up IMCA GM Metric Midsize Spindle
Speedway Motors 3-Piece Pinto Replacement Spindle
1964-74 GM Car OEM Style Disc Brake Spindles
1955-57 Chevy 2" Drop Spindles, Aftermarket Disc Brake Conversion Kit
Speedway Motors 1979-Up IMCA GM Metric Midsize Spindle, Body Only
Speedway Motors 3-Piece Pinto Replacement Spindle, Body Only
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.