G-Comp 1962-67 Chevy II Nova Rear Suspension Kit
- This item 350300 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
This product contributed to making the Team Speedway '65 Nova the GoodGuys Autocross Champion in 2016!
Designed to give your car a great ride and handling without the need to install a roll cage due to added chassis stiffness! Speedway Motors' G-Comp line of Chevy II Nova suspension parts is engineered for performance, strength and value. This G-Comp rear suspension kit is a complete assembly for the 1962-67 Chevy II Nova. This Pro Touring rear kit is an all-new performance system engineered for optimum handling and vastly improved control. G-Comp rear kits will turn your Chevy II Nova into a real G-machine, ready to take on the autocross, road course, or the street.
- Used by Robby Unser in autocross competitions
- Designed to complement the G-Comp front end kit
- Replaces leaf springs with coilover shocks
- Designed ride height is 2" lower than stock and is easily adjustable with coilovers
- Trailing arm articulation - provides superior forward bite
- Eccentric Cam trailing arm mounts accurately position and align rear wheels
- Panhard bar to control lateral movement of rear end - clean, simple design
- Three positions of panhard mounts allow quick roll center adjustments
- Chassis brace made from .120" wall steel tube and is easily located off leaf spring mount
- Pass through tubes are welded into the chassis brace for routing brake lines and wiring
- Chassis brace contains a dropped saddle for drive shaft clearance
- Front support tubes tie the chassis brace to the front of the car
- Chassis brace reduces chassis flex and provides a rigid mount for the trailing arms
- Upper crossmember includes shock mount holes and weld directly to the chassis
- Kit works with both stock wheel wells and mini-tubs
- 7 gauge steel shock mount crossmember bolts to OEM shock mount holes
- All hardware is included to mount truck arms and panhard bar
- Brackets are included to mount the trailing arms and panhard bar to existing rear end
- Rear sway-bar NOT included on standard kits
- Allows for 8" wide wheels if using stock wheelwells
- Tubing wheelwells is not required for use of this kit
- Recommended for cars up to 500HP
Recommended Coil-Over Shocks for G-Comp Series Rear Suspension:
- 1061340CT - AFCO Street/Pro-Touring Coilover Shock (non-adjustable)
- 1063845PTCZ - AFCO Pro-Touring/Race Coilover Shock (single adjustable)
To learn more about the G-Comp line of performance muscle car suspension parts, CLICK HERE.
Read about the G-Comp suspension packages in action on our 1965 Chevy II, as featured in this article from Super Chevy Magazine; A 1965 Chevrolet Nova that Crushes it on the Track!
What's In The KitEach kit from Speedway Motors is carefully packaged and delivered right to your door. Below is a list of all the items you should expect to receive when you order this kit. Some of these items may also be available for sale individually if you're here looking for replacement parts.
G-Comp Weldment Chassis BracePart # 350003.1Qty x 1
G-Comp Front SupportPart # 350003.2Qty x 2
G-Comp Upper Crossmember WeldmentPart # 350003.3Qty x 1
G-Comp Nova Panhard BarPart # 350003.4Qty x 1
G-Comp Rear Truck Arms, PairPart # 350004Qty x 1
G-Comp Rear Panhard CrossmemberPart # 350024Qty x 1
G-Comp Nova Panhard Bar HardwarePart # 350023Qty x 1
Hardware KitPart # 350003.5Qty x 1
InstructionsPart # 350300.INSTRQty x 1
More Like This
G-Comp Unser Edition 1962-67 Chevy II Nova Rear Suspension Kit
G-Comp Unser Edition 1967-69 Camaro Rear Suspension Kit
1935-40 Ford Composite Leaf Spring Rear Suspension Kit
Speedway Deluxe Coil Spring Hairpin Radius Rod Rear Suspension Kit
Speedway Model T, A, 1932-34 Four-Bar Rear Suspension Kit, Plain Steel
Speedway Rear Suspension Kit
Rear Suspension Kits for Model A Frame 916-57045
1935-40 Ford Four Bar Rear Suspension Kit
Triangulated 4-Bar Rear Supsension Assembly Kit for Model A Frame
Speedway Universal Heavy Duty Parallel 4-Link Rear Suspension Kit
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.