FueLab 40401-1 High Pressure EFI In-Line Fuel Pump, 85 PSI Max
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
The FUELAB Prodigy pump is the only speed controllable DC brushless driven fuel pump for Micro racing. This pump offers digital fuel delivery, improved durability, higher efficiency, and lower current draw. Wiring lugs are surface mounted on one end of housing and allow the wet motor design to operate at a peak 75 GHR @ 45 PSI or half speed. Features a billet housing with AN10 female ports.
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol
- High efficiency sling vane positive displacement pump
- Special housing shape for extremely quite operation and steady pressure
- Carbon 9-vane construction with pressure balanced rotor for high reliability
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Flow Rate Chart (Link)
Current Draw Chart (Link)
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Pump Frame Tube Clamp for 1-1/4 Inch TubePrice: $16.99More InfoCompare
High Flow O-Ring Port Fitting, AN6 Hose, AN10 PortMore InfoCompare
Straight High-Flow O-Ring -8 AN Hose to -10 AN Port FittingPrice: $13.99More InfoCompare
Pump Frame Tube Clamp for 1.250" Tube for FUELAB Prodigy pump.
High Flow O-Ring Port Fitting - AN6 Hose, AN10 Port for FUELAB Prodigy pump.