Fuelab 41401-1 High Pressure EFI In-Line Prodigy Fuel Pump 125 PSI Max
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These Prodigy fuel pumps from Fuelab feature accurate digital fuel delivery, improved durability, higher efficiency, and a lower current draw. Fuelab Prodigy fuel pumps come with wiring lugs surface mounted and an -10 AN female port. These pumps work to keep your fuel cool, with variable speed operation to help avoid fuel vaporization and to allow your pump to be run in continuous duty operation for street or strip usage. The original digital Prodigy fuel pump, great for street, strip, or off-road use.
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol
- High efficiency sling vane positive displacement pump
- Special housing shape for extremely quiet operation and steady pressure
- Carbon 9-vane construction with pressure balanced rotor for high reliability
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
- 105 GPH @ 45 psi - rated up to 1000 horsepower
- Lightweight super-efficient DC brushless motor reduces current draw
- Low mass rotor for high speed reaction to changes in speed and flow
- Powerful high flux density Neodymium rare earth magnets
- No motor brushes to wear out or corrode (low-Sulfur diesel, no problem)
- Wet motor design, no dynamic shaft seals that can wear out
- Internal speed controller for variable flow operation
- 12 to 16 volt vehicle electrical system compatibility
- Accepts PWM input for speed control
- No expensive add-on voltage regulators or pump controllers required!
- Continuous duty–motor speed can be adjusted for street or strip fuel demand
- Compact, lightweight design, less than 3 lbs, overall length 6.9", diameter 2.63"
- Billet Aluminum Construction with anodize per MIL-A-8625, Type II
- High quality mounting brackets included
- Long-life, multi-fuel compatible Fluorosilicone static seals
- Accepts standard or port style –10AN fittings
Flow Rate Chart (Link)
Current Draw Chart (Link)
More Like This
Holley 12-1200 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1600-2 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1600 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1800 200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-800 80 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 12-812-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Pump without Regulator
Holley 12-890 100 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 712-815-1 140 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, Black
Kinsler Fuel Injection TP035001 Tough Pump Fuel Pump, .350
Walbro GSL392 Inline Racing Fuel Pump
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
by Pat O.Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.