Fuel Safe ED112 -8 Enduro Fuel Cell, 12 Gallon
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
The Fuel Safe Enduro racing fuel cell is the best money can buy. Built from high strength components, the Enduro Cell is a favorite with off road racers and circle track teams. It features a polymer bladder, -8 AN outlet and vent, internal fuel strainers, full foam baffling, rollover valve, and powdercoated steel container. Can be used with gasoline, alcohol, E85, and nitro.
- Full safety foam baffling minimizes fuel slosh and the potential for an explosion
- Fill plate comes standard with a -8 pickup (plumbed to the right rear of the cell), -8 return, -8 rollover vent valve, high quality threaded aluminum fill cap and a sending unit provision
- Aircraft grade nut ring and gasket
- Fuel pickup assembly, factory installed
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
Item Details20.75" x 17.875" x 9.5"
You may also be interested in:
JAZ Products 200-012-NF Polyethylene Fuel Cell, 12 GallonMore Info
JAZ Products 270-012-NF Steel Can Fuel Cell, 12 GallonMore Info
RCI 12 Gallon Steel Fuel CellMore Info
Fuel Safe Fuel Level Indicator StickMore Info
JAZ makes the best polyethylene fuel cells on the market! This 100% seamless polyethylene cell features one -8 AN pick-up fitting and one -8 AN vent/tip-over valve fitting. These fuel cells contain a pickup tube. All cells are NHRA, IHRA, SCORE, and DIRT approved.
- Seamless cross-linked polyethylene outer shell
- D-ring bail handle cap assembly
- 360 degree mouting strap recesses
- Does not include fuel cell safety foam
The 20 gauge steel can encloses a tough cross-link polyethylene cell. Includes fuel cell, steel can, IMCA required tip-over valve, and 4" diameter twist-on cap. Has a -8 AN fuel line hookup and return vent. Safety foam sold separately.
- Seamless cross-linked polyethylene inner shell
- 20 gauge welded steel container powder coated red
- D-Ring bail handle cap assembly
- Anodized -8 AN fuel pickup
- Anodized -8 AN tip-over valve vent
- Pickup hose routed to right rear corner
RCi Circle Track steel can fuel cells are manufactured with a cross-linked, high strength polyethylene bladder. Pickup hose is designed to pick up from right rear corner. All cans are spotwelded and powdercoated in your choice of Red, White or Black.
- 12 gallon capacity
- Includes a flapper on lid assembly
- AN8 male pick-up (right rear)
- AN8 male rollover vent
- 19L X 19W X 11H (includes outer lip), can itself is one inch less in length and width
Fuel level indicator stick ideal for checking fuel level in all types of fuel tanks from sprint tanks to off road racing cells. Unique design allows you to insert fuel level stick into any fuel tank, fuel enters the clear fill tube via a one way check valve in the bottom of the stick. Withdraw the stick from the tank and check your fuel level against pre-set fuel level markings on the stick. Once you've determined the fuel level in the tank, simply dump the clean gas back in the tank.
- No Mess!
- No Spill!
- Works in low light conditions!
- 36" length Comes complete with adjustable fuel level markers that can be calibrated to your system
- Endorsed by 3 time World of Outlaws Sprint Car Champion Sammy Swindell