Frostbite FB146 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
InfoHigh-Horsepower street cars and trucks can be a challenge to keep cool. A proper cooling system starts with the right radiator. Aluminum Radiators cool more effectively and weigh less than older OEM style brass units. Choose from a variety of popular application specific fitments.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird V8 (350/396/400/427) 28" (4-Row) equipped with 20-3/4" wide core
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 4-Row Radiators supporting applications with 550-1000 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1967-1969 Chevy Camaro V8
1967-1969 Pontiac Firebird V8
More Like This
Frostbite FB145 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird V8
Frostbite FB137 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1964-1988 GM
Frostbite FB144 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird V8
Frostbite FB149 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird
Frostbite FB148 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird V8
Frostbite FB147 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird
Frostbite FB136 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1964-1988 GM
Frostbite FB134 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1963-1977 GM
Frostbite FB135 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1964-1988 GM
Frostbite FB172 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler